Subscribe to our blog:

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Smart security camera saves family home

The owner of a smart security camera was saved by a connected device when it saved his house from going up in flames by alerting to the breakout of a blaze via his smartphone.

The internet-enabled camera, was equipped with an acoustic sensor that was able to detect the sound of a smoke alarm going off caused by an electronic toy catching fire.

It sent the home owner a smartphone notification which enabled him to phone the fire services to extinguish the breakout before it spread, saving his family home and dogs from being razed to the ground.

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/smart-security-camera-saves-family-home-dogs-burning-ground-blaze-1572655

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.